Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9

Saw a meme the other day -- "How did you name your blog?" So here goes

I started my first blog, 'My Empty Nest' a few years ago when my daughter was starting to talk about moving out. Although I wasn't upset at her leaving (it was time) I thought it would be nice to have an outlet to talk about experiencing empty nest syndrome and the memories leading up to that time in her life. Well, daughter moved out, life went on as usual; the empty nest was no big deal.

At some point in time while posting the occasional update to my blog, it occurred to me that the empty nest blog had taken on a life of its own, its own personality so to speak; it just wouldn't let me post what was on my mind. So, I started a new one, one without a theme, no structure, one where I could just post whatever is on my mind. Hence "BlogUnstructured."

Yeah, pretty lame isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!