Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baking today

So, here's a Sunday meme stolen from Moody Blue

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? Kat

2. How do you style your hair? If you don't spend time "styling" it, what style is it? I don't take time to style -- it is layered, longer in front.

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? - I don't have a least favorite; after all it's only a few weeks of the year we listen to them.

4. How many colors are you wearing now? - two

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert

6. What was the last book you read? I am currently reading two books -- "Wicked" and "The Color of Water."

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? I don't believe that any piece of fiction has changed my life in any significant manner. (Meaning - I don't remember any!)

8. If you were attracted to someone already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Nothing - they're taken

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? Yes

10. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate chip "pizzookie" made by my daughter.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
20 minutes

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? My blog. Because it has links to all the other blogs that I read.

13. What was your last job prior to your current situation (current job, or staying at home.) I have been at the same job for 27 1/2 years.

14. Do you like to clean? Nope

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? I don't remember, and I don't want to!!!

16. What's the last movie you saw? The Piano (I don't go out to movies, just watch on TV.)

17. Pirates or Ninjas? - for what - dinner?

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? go to work

19. Best time of your life? Now is pretty good

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Haven't really thought much about it. Being one year closed to retirement I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!