Sunday, December 7, 2008

Covered in Glitter

You would think I had dumped the stuff on me. I have been wrapping Christmas gifts with glittery paper. I look rather festive!

I did some 'at the store' shopping yesterday (note -- I did NOT say anything about 'at the mall') and wrapped it up.

Today I went on-line to do my heavy-duty shopping. After an hour or so of shopping, I got a call from the fraud department at my bank to verify the charges! Yes, folks, I am doing my part to contribute to the economy. No cutting back for me this year.

The tree is up, decorations are hung. Shopping is done. I just have to wait for UPS to deliver and then finish the wrapping thing.

I have two major tasks left to accomplish - I have to do some baking, and I have to transfer some pictures onto the digital picture frame I got my dad for Christmas. He does not own a computer (or a digital camera) so I will have to be responsible for keeping his pictures updated! I don't mind.

Happy Sunday to all.

(Pittsburgh just intercepted Dallas and scored a TD putting them up by 7 portending a much better outcome than the high-school game I watched last night. 1:40 to go, hold on boys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!