Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Need a Vacation

Actually, I am on vacation right now. Took two whole weeks off -- all in a row!! I hope to stop thinking about work issues just any minute now!

I am staying home this week, with delusions of housework floating around my head. I did all the laundry yesterday. (Nine loads! This included stripping all bedding, mattress pads and all, bathroom rugs, decorative towels, etc.) Tomorrow I plan to work on rearranging the dining section of my kitchen. The end objective is to get rid of the treadmill that is gathering dust and taking up space. I'll let you know how that works out!

Next week I'm going to go away. Not far away, just to San Diego. I have a time-share reserved for the week, but will probably come home for a day or two in the middle of the week.

Next major life decision to make is whether to take over my Dad's timeshare in Palm Springs. I'm leaning towards yes, but still not sure. Have to question total cost before making final decision.

Today was "do nothing day" in my vacation plan, and I must say I have accomplished that goal admirably!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!