Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23

Claustrophobia sucks. I generally can keep control of my claustrophobia in elevators, etc. But today, the elevator at the courthouse closed, we pushed the button for the first floor, and . . . . nothing. Didn't move at all. Pushed the door open button - nothing. Finally, I had to ask one of the guys in the elevator to manually pry the doors open so I could get out. (The elevator was packed full - I was on the verge of panic.) Whew, got out of there, onto another elevator and made it out of the courthouse.

My elevator karma, apparently being at an all-time low, dictated that, of course, the elevator at the parking structure would not work!

I'm staying on the ground floor for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!