Monday, November 10, 2008

Computer Broken & MeMe Monday

Computer broken (really -- one of the hinges on the top of the lap-top just broke! Cheap plastic stuff.)

Must find duct tape.

Will post Monday MeMe later if it is still Monday after broken part is taped together.

I love technology! Still requires duct tape.

OK -- barely hanging on with duct tape . . . back to our regularly scheduled Monday MeMe:

  • What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
    Yeah -- it's still me
  • Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
    Not since I was a very young child. It had to do with being chased by the Wicked Witch of the West
  • List three foods you can’t stand:
    Cooked Spinach (I like it fine raw in a salad)
    Sauerkraut (yet I like cooked cabbage)
    Raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!