Friday, November 14, 2008

Vintage Friday

Here I am at my first birthday -- in my Grandparents' back yard. The cake decorations are interesting. I am sure those are fresh flowers from Grandpa's garden, arranged most likely by my Mom:

F1year03


I like how the cake is presented on top of an upside-down trash can! So like my Mom to be innovative like that.

F1year01


Apparently I didn't like to sit still

F1year05


I tried though

F1year06

Fast Forward to me at 15 months -- note the cage (er -- playpen!)
F15Months01

Yes, the Vintage Friday posts will pretty much be about ME - at least for a while. (Until I can locate any pictures of my younger sisters.) You will see gaps as we go along. I am not sure if this is because pictures were only taken sporadically or if I am just missing pictures in my collection. I am just happy to have these. I rescued them from my Dad's garage after my Mom passed away

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures! ANd it is great that you have them. You sure were Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!