Monday, November 3, 2008

MeMe Post

This McDanger Meme totally stolen from Moody Blue

What are your nicknames?

Kathy; Kath; Kat

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?
Wheel of Fortune

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I have no idea. My first VHS purchase was probably 20 years ago; I barely remember yesterday!

What is your favorite scent?
Well, I suppose it depends on context. I like spice/vanilla scented candles and air fresheners. My favorite 'comfort smell' is freshly baked bread.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
After tithing to my church (yes, I consider that to be spending on myself) I would probably buy a house and some furniture for it. Hire a maid. (But I would really prefer to be able to help others.)

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Europe. I only saw Switzerland and a small part of France. I would love to go back and see more. Domestically (and more realistic to achieve) I would love to go back to Washington DC.

Do you trust easily?
Too much so.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I am a thinker.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Other than the economy? Check with me on Wednesday after the election.

Do you have a good body image?
Not at all

What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberry

What websites do you visit daily?
A bunch of blogs (see blog-roll to the left for list) GMAIL, Hotmail,

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Following the election

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Nothing at the moment.

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jeans/t-shirt

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Nope -- I really don't care for cold cereal.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up duh!

What items couldn't you go without during the day?
Chap-stick

What should you be doing right now?
There's nothing pressing at the moment. It's lunchtime, so I'm pretty much doing what I should be doing at this time of day.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting MEME...One I haven't seen before. Good Questions, and I liked your answers! Body image...UGH...Mine is bad because my body lookd lousy! (lol) Too heavy.
    Like you I have been addicted to all the election stuff, but I will be glad when it is over! And Happy, if my guy wins!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind!