Monday, November 24, 2008

Vacation

Ah yes, I am on vacation all week. Now, to get to that 'to-do' list:

  • Laundromat Laundry -- for the stuff that won't fit into the regular machine a trip to the local neighborhood laundromat is on the agenda.
  • Regular Laundry -- yeah, it never ends.
  • Start organizing the spare room. When my daughter moved out two years ago, I SWORE I would not allow her room to become a catch-all. You guessed it, that room is one hot mess that really needs some organization. I can't find a thing in there.
  • Put up Christmas decorations. This is a week-long activity in my house. I just need to find out when my daughter can come over and help. I have a huge artificial tree that requires two sets of hands to manipulate into place.
  • Get the Christmas CDs out. (Yes,I am one of those odd people who loves Christmas music.)

The season is starting; although I may or may not get all my shopping done, I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!